As part of your higher education experience at Kendal College you will receive excellent support for developing your employability skills, including:
- Individual support for CV writing and job applications
- The opportunity to develop your English, Maths and ICT skills
- Small group sizes which allow your to develop your wider skills e.g. communication skills and confidence
- Excellent links with employers
- Support to find placement and internship opportunities
- Development of your time management, teamwork and self-evaluation skills
- Development of your life-long learning skills; how you learn, techniques for improvement, written essay and report writing and research skills.