The Edge: Funded Training
Give your Business The Edge
Access to funded training for developing your staff and business needs. Cumbria has been allocated £8.2 million to train your staff.
What do you want to improve and support within your Business?
- Cumbria has been awarded £8.2 million in European Social Funding (ESF) funding to upskill, enhance and identify your future work-force needs and ongoing support
- Training is an important part of any organisation, fund your companies growth and ongoing staff training programme over the next year
- Identify your staff for future skills development
- Develop your staff team by offering Apprenticeships to fund Leadership and Management training up to NVQ Level 5
- The funding is available to fund Courses, Training, Apprenticeships and Redundancy/Restructuring activities
Would my business be eligible?
- Are you Cumbria based?
- Have you less than 250 employees?
- Are your staff completing more than 8 hours per week?
- Employees must be 16 years or over
What are we offering?
- Internal and External business improvement courses and training
- Training to support your staff team
- Training to support your customer interaction and growth
What is the process?
- Meeting with a Kendal College representative
- Completing a training needs analysis, looking at what you require
- Choose and select appropriate short course and follow-on longer
programmes for suitable staff to attend and complete
For more background information on the project visit www.theedgeincumbria.co.uk
If you think you are eligible and would like to discuss training options contact Mark Wadsworth on 01539 814752/ 07738 944 387 or by email email@example.com