To find the course and career for you, consider the following...
Where are you now?
- How important is a career to you? How much research have you done already?
- What qualifications and work experience do you already have?
What are you looking for?
- Do you want something full time or part time?
- Do you want to be doing a course that is lesson-based (academic) or work based (practical) or a mixture of the two?
- What skills do you want to use? For example, computer skills, communication skills.
- Where do you want to be heading? What kind of career would you like?
How will you get there?
- Research all the possibilities to find the best match for you.
- Ring Kendal College and ask for a prospectus and more information.
- Speak to tutors and students at one of our Open Evenings.
- If you are at school, ask your Careers Coordinator about our College Taster Days.
- Book an appointment with Student Services to discuss your options.