Water Regulations & Hot Water Systems, Level 3 Award
- Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
- 09:00 - 15:30
This qualification is suitable for those studying to become a plumber or heating and ventilating engineer. It is also suitable for those already employed within these industries and who wish to update their knowledge of the Water Regulations or Hot Water Systems in line with UK Building Regulations for CPD purposes.
What will I learn?
You will learn about the legal requirements for plumbing systems in the UK covered by Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations and Water Byelaws and/or the Installation, commissioning and safety aspects of hot water systems for domestic use in accordance with UK Building Regulations.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment will be by a mixture of multiple choice questions and a small practical test if you are undertaking the Unvented/Part G pathway.
Studying this course can open up opportunities to work within the Building Services sector as a plumber or heating and ventilating engineer.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Enquire about Water Regulations & Hot Water Systems, Level 3 Award
Also in Construction
- → Construction and the Built Environment, Level 3 Diploma
- → Furniture Design & Making, Level 3 Diploma
- → In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT), Level 3 Award
- → Periodic Inspection Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, Level 3 Award
- → Requirements for Electrical Installation BS7671:June 2008 (2011) (QCF), Level 3 Award