Spray Tan Techniques
- Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
- 10:00 - 16:00
These courses are for individuals who either work in the industry or those who have an interest in the subjects.
You will receive a Kendal College Certificate of Attendance upon successful completion of the training. For more information please contact the course tutors.
What will I learn?
This course is suitable for beginners and includes:
- How your skin tans naturally
- How self-tanning works
- Health and safety
- Product knowledge
- Client consultation
- Client preparation
- Contra indications/contra actions
- Pre and post tanning advice
- Spray tan application
How will I be assessed?
Observation will be via practical observations and an end of course questionnaire.
For more information on progression options please contact the course tutors.
A patch test is required 24-48 hours prior to the course. A Level 2 Beauty qualification is beneficial but not essential.
Please note: If you are an adult student you may be entitled to financial support to cover the cost of your course, dependent on your circumstances. Please contact Student Services on email@example.com for details. Fees will be confirmed in the Spring Term. More about Student Finance.
Enquire about Spray Tan Techniques
Also in Hairdressing, Beauty and Integrated Therapies
- → Barbering, Level 2 Certificate
- → Barbering, Level 2 NVQ Diploma
- → Barbering, Level 3 Diploma
- → Hairdressing, Level 2 Certificate
- → Hairdressing, Level 2 NVQ