Social Media for Business
- Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
- 18:00 - 21:00
Social media marketing can help to increase brand awareness, brand loyalty, customer service, and lead to increased sales. This course is delivered by Kendal College’s Marketing Manager and will help with the basics of social media strategy, content, campaigns & will outline the benefits the 3 main social media apps can offer your business.
Social media is a channel that allows people to do what they have always done: connect with their friends, family members, co-workers and employees. And for businesses, the connection with customers is paramount. Whether your business is on social media or not, there are people talking about your business - now is the time to jump in and join the conversation.
Two-thirds of internet users worldwide regularly visit social media channels. At the start of 2018, Facebook had 1.4 billion daily users, while Twitter had 100 million and Instagram 500 million.
This course, delivered over 3 evening sessions, will help you set up accounts (if you haven’t done so already!), as well as cover:
- An overview of what social media is, including a look at the different platforms and social media icons you need to be aware of
- The benefits of social media sites for businesses
- How much time to spend on social media marketing
- The different ways of using social media
- How to run a successful social media campaign
There is no assessment as a qualification is not included. You will however receive a certificate of attendance.
This course will help you with the basics of social media marketing. If you would like to progress onto further courses, we can signpost you to other opportunities that are available.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. The only thing you will need to bring along is an email address.
Enquire about Social Media for Business
Ready to apply for this course? Complete an Enrolment Form today
Also in Business
- → Business, Level 3 Apprenticeship
- → Business, Level 2 Apprenticeship
- → Accounting, Level 2 Apprenticeship
- → Business Management, Level 3 Apprenticeship
- → Business and Professional Administration, Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship