Principles of COSHH, Level 2 Award
- Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
- 09:00 - 13:00
The Level 2 CIEH Principles of COSHH is aimed at those who use substances hazardous to health and introduces learners to the hazards associated with those substances, the risks and controls available. It is useful for those who use hazardous substances in manufacturing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities and offices.
What will I learn?
The following will be covered:
- Understanding the term “substance hazardous to health”;
- The scope of legislative requirements;
- Types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace;
- Identifying hazardous substances;
- How hazardous substances can cause ill-health and injury;
- Controlling hazardous substances;
- The value and purpose of conducting COSHH assessments.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed by a multiple choice examination paper to be completed at the end of the course.
There are many organisations that require compliance with COSHH regulation that would benefit from this training.
There are no entry requirements.
Please note: If you are an adult student you may be entitled to financial support to cover the cost of your course, dependent on your circumstances. Please contact Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org for details. More about Student Finance.