Learn Watercolour Painting
- Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
- 18:30 - 21:30
This 6 week painting course will introduce you to a range of watercolour painting techniques and approaches. During the course you will be introduced to the materials, tools and equipment needed and will be given demonstrations and technical support from the tutor. Links to both contemporary and historical painters will support the development of practical work further. You will create a collection of experimental samples and work towards a personal painting project using the new knowledge and understanding gained during the workshop.
What will I learn?
The course will enable you to develop:
- An understanding of watercolour techniques and approaches.
- An understanding of the equipment and tools used when painting with watercolours.
- An appreciation of a range of contemporary and historical paintings.
How will I be assessed?
This course has no formal assessment, although detailed feedback will be given to you as part of the process. You can request a Kendal College certificate of attendance if you would like one upon completion of the programme.
Courses that you may like to progress onto include:
- Face Casting -Saturday Craft Club
- Coil pots - Saturday Craft Club
- Print making - Saturday Craft Club
- Iron Work Sculpture - Saturday Craft Club
- Felt making - Saturday Craft Club
- Paper cutting/Decoupage - Saturday Craft Club
- Full time Level 2 or 3 Art and Design
No previous experience is needed.
Enquire about Learn Watercolour Painting
Also in Art & Design
- → Illustration, An Introduction (Traditional & Digital) - So you want to draw?
- → Jewellery Making for Beginners
- → Learn Acrylic Painting
- → Life Drawing Next Steps
- → Fashion Design for Beginners