Introduction to Bridal Hair
- Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
- 09:30 - 12:30
On this course you will study various aspects of dressing hair up. Learning basic skills to achieve fabulous results. This course will enable you to create different hair up styles and enable you to progress onto doing bridal hair.
What will I learn?
The skills you would learn on this course include:
- Back combing and securing hair, the fundamental foundations of a long lasting hair up
- Achieving a roll, whether it’s a traditional roll or to incorporate smaller rolls into a hair up
- Achieving a basic hair up, you will impress even yourself!
How will I be assessed?
- Observation of practical assessments
- Self evaluation
The experience you gain on the course will help you to achieve basic hair up styles. You may also continue with your studies and progress on a full-time or part-time hairdressing qualification or an apprenticeship.
Successful hairdressers can take their pick from many top jobs - working in top salons in the UK or on magazines or photoshoots in the fashion media. With UK hairdressing regarded as the best in the world, there is plenty of opportunity to use your skills internationally.
No formal entry requirements required, but basic dexterity is required.
You will need to be able to work with others as part of a team and communicate with colleagues.
Enquire about Introduction to Bridal Hair
Also in Hairdressing, Beauty and Integrated Therapies
- → Barbering, Level 2 Certificate
- → Barbering, Level 2 NVQ Diploma
- → Barbering, Level 3 Diploma
- → Hairdressing, Level 2 Certificate
- → Hairdressing, Level 2 NVQ