Illustration, An Introduction (Traditional & Digital) - So you want to draw?
- Course start date:
- 04 May 2017
- Course end date:
- 15 Jun 2017
- 18:00 - 20:00
This course is designed to introduce and develop skills in illustration using a range of materials and media. You will be encouraged to explore and experiment with a range of approaches which includes both traditional and digital drawing techniques. You will develop a body of knowledge which will enable you to translate 3D subjects into 2D linear drawings.
What will I learn?
The course will enable you to develop:
- An understanding of the value of drawing as a tool for creative activity
- A range of drawing skills appropriate to the support of creative activity
How will I be assessed?
This course has no formal assessment, although detailed feedback will be given to you as part of the process. You can request a Kendal College certificate of attendance if you would like one upon completion of the programme.
Courses that you may like to progress onto include:
- Drawing & Illustration - Next Steps (Traditional & Digital), Level 2 Award
- Part time Graphics Level 2 or 3
- Life drawing, next steps
- Saturday craft club
- Full time Level 2 and 3 Art and Design Programmes
No previous experience is needed.
Please note: If you are an adult student you may be entitled to financial support to cover the cost of your course, dependent on your circumstances. Please contact Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org for details. More about Student Finance.