Hands Free Massage
- Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
- 09:00 - 16:00
A relatively new approach to massage bringing great results.
This course is ideally suited to therapists who specialise in Body Massage and want to further their skills for a deeper treatment.
What will I learn?
The course will consist of practical and theory lectures, demonstrations and discussions and you will learn about a zero strain approach to massage. This workshop offers alternative massage techniques to potentially avoid R.S.I in the hands. It will cover:
- How to deal with the structural and energetic imbalances of your clients.
- Provide Deep Tissue Massage without pain to your client.
- Integrate Neuromuscular, Myofascial and Trigger Point Massage into stunning, flowing treatments.
How will I be assessed?
There is no assessment. You will gain a Kendal College certificate of attendance.
Progression opportunities are available to specialist complementary therapy qualifications at Level 4.
Alternatively, you may wish to seek employment or self-employment as a:
- Complementary therapist
Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy and Physiology and Body Massage are prerequisites, plus a keen interest in the subject, motivation and communication skills.
Please note: If you are an adult student you may be entitled to financial support to cover the cost of your course, dependent on your circumstances. Please contact Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org for details. More about Student Finance.
Enquire about Hands Free Massage
Also in Hairdressing, Beauty and Integrated Therapies
- → Barbering, Level 2 Certificate
- → Barbering, Level 2 NVQ Diploma
- → Barbering, Level 3 Diploma
- → Hairdressing, Level 2 Certificate
- → Hairdressing, Level 2 NVQ