- Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
- 09:30 - 16:30
Eyelash Extensions are a popular service and product that lengthens and thickens your own natural eyelashes. Lash Extensions are single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They are applied to each individual natural eyelash one by one.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Equipment & Materials
- Eyelash application
- Eyelash Curves, thickness, and length
- Trouble shooting
- Patch Test
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Hygiene and health and safety
- Aftercare and contra actions
How will I be assessed?
You will be observed throughout the course. To assess your skills and knowledge you will complete a short written test on the day.
For more information and progression options please contact the course tutors.
A patch test must be performed 24-48 hours prior to the start of the course.
You will need to have a Level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification or equivalent.
Please note: If you are an adult student you may be entitled to financial support to cover the cost of your course, dependent on your circumstances. Please contact Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Fees will be confirmed in the Spring Term. More about Student Finance.
Enquire about Eyelash Extensions
Also in Hairdressing, Beauty and Integrated Therapies
- → Barbering, Level 2 Certificate
- → Barbering, Level 2 NVQ Diploma
- → Barbering, Level 3 Diploma
- → Hairdressing, Level 2 Certificate
- → Hairdressing, Level 2 NVQ