Craft Club - Paper Cutting / Decoupage
- Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
- 09:00 - 13:00
Paper cutting is a historical craft that has been used by numerous cultures to create intricate and engaging art pieces using simple materials and tools such as paper and scalpels. This course is designed to introduce you to basic paper cutting and decoupage techniques. During the course you will be introduced to materials, tools and equipment needed and will be given demonstrations and technical support from the tutor. You will create your own paper cut using the new knowledge and understanding gained during the workshop.
What will I learn?
The course will enable you to develop:
* An understanding of the basic techniques and processes used to create a paper cut.
* An understanding of the equipment and tools used in the paper cutting process.
How will I be assessed?
This course has no formal assessment, although detailed feedback will be given to you as part of the process. You can request a Kendal College certificate of attendance if you would like one upon completion of the programme.
Courses that you may like to progress onto include:
- Face Casting -Saturday Craft Club
- Coil pots - Saturday Craft Club
- Iron Work Sculpture - Saturday Craft Club
- Felt making - Saturday Craft Club
- Print Making - Saturday Craft Club
- Full time Level 2 or 3 Art and Design
No previous experience is needed.
Enquire about Craft Club - Paper Cutting / Decoupage
Also in Art & Design
- → Illustration, An Introduction (Traditional & Digital) - So you want to draw?
- → Jewellery Making for Beginners
- → Learn Acrylic Painting
- → Learn Watercolour Painting
- → Life Drawing Next Steps