Craft Club - Face Casting
- Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
- 09:00 - 13:00
This course is designed to introduce you to the creative process of Face Casting. During the workshop you will be introduced to materials, specialist tools and equipment within our Sculpture Workshop. You will be given practical demonstrations and support from the tutor to build your own technical understanding. You will safely create your own plaster cast sculpture using the new knowledge and understanding gained during the workshop.
What will I learn?
The course will enable you to develop:
- An understanding of the basic techniques and process used to face cast.
- An understanding of the equipment and tools used in plaster casting.
- An understanding of safe working processes.
How will I be assessed?
This course has no formal assessment, although detailed feedback will be given to you as part of the process. You can request a Kendal College certificate of attendance if you would like one upon completion of the programme.
Courses that you may like to progress onto include:
- Jewellery Making (Beginners)
- Paper Cutting / Decoupage - Saturday Craft Club
- Print Making - Saturday Craft Club
- Full time Level 2 or 3 Art and Design
No previous experience is needed.
Enquire about Craft Club - Face Casting
Also in Art & Design
- → Illustration, An Introduction (Traditional & Digital) - So you want to draw?
- → Jewellery Making for Beginners
- → Learn Acrylic Painting
- → Learn Watercolour Painting
- → Life Drawing Next Steps