Beginners Guide to Baking the Perfect Cake
- Course start date:
- 29 Jan 2019
- Course end date:
- 13 Feb 2019
- 18:30 - 20:30
Why not come and join us at Kendal College and challenge yourself to your own Great Kendal Bake off?
Come and join us and we will share all the tips and techniques to become your very own Mary Berry.
If you have a love for the sweeter things in life, or want to find out what everyone’s talking about, this three-week cake master-class will be perfect for you.
During this three-week course, you will make delicious and mouth-watering cakes, ready to take home to your family and friends.
This course is the perfect way to meet likeminded people and have fun creating your very own signature bakes.
During the course, you will create:
- A Bakewell tart fit for any afternoon tea celebration.
- A stunning Buche de Noel, not just fit for Christmas, but any family occasion.
- Creating your very own show stopping gateau fit for any celebration.
All ingredients will be provided so there wiill be no need to worry about preparing, we’ve got it covered. Just bring yourself and your enthusiasm for baking!
- Learn how to produce confectionery products that you can easily reproduce at home.
- Produce a range of products in an easy and simple process.
- Develop decoration skills to show off your produce.
Once you have completed this course, you will have the confidence to make the recipes again and again.
The course will be assessed through non-formal assessment. Feedback will be given throughout the sessions.
There are no exams for the course, just a positive attitude.
How will I be assessed?
This is a hobby course, but it may have opened your eyes to new opportunities.
Courses that you may like to progress on to include:
- Pastry master-classes
- Beginners bread course
- Level 2 Bakery
- Level 2 Professional Cookery
There are no entry requirements needed for the course, just a keen enthusiasm for baking and learning new skills.
Enquire about Beginners Guide to Baking the Perfect Cake
Ready to apply for this course? Complete an Enrolment Form today
Also in Hospitality & Catering
- → Professional Cookery, Level 2 Apprenticeship
- → Professional Cookery, Level 3 Apprenticeship
- → Food & Beverage Service, Level 2 Apprenticeship
- → Front of House Reception, Level 2 Apprenticeship
- → Cake Decoration